Tagged by !
1. Which do you like more? Sunshine or Rain?
Rain (except when I'm driving at night because that is a stressful time). I like how rainy days always feel calmer. They are especially nice when you're just chilling inside.
2. Can you play an instrument?
I play piano! Though I'm a bit rusty now, I used to be able to memorize quite a few intermediate to advanced level pieces back in high school.
3. First anime you ever watched?
Definitely Sailor Moon (though didn't really know it was anime). Princess Tutu was the first series I finished that I knew was anime.
4. How far have you ever traveled?
Phillippines to see family! I want to go back again.
5. Most inspiring piece of classic art that speaks to you? (examples: Mona Lisa, Starry Night, The Great Wave of Kanagawa)
Not classical art but I really like the posters done by Jules Cheret. Also the magazine cover illustrations of Norman Rockwell are amazing!
6. Do you write/have you written fanfiction?
No. I did comics when I was younger, but never fanfiction.
7. Favorite (non-anime) cartoon from your childhood?
Powerpuff Girls!!! Also does a disney movie count? Cause I loved The Lion King 2. In addition: Courage The Cowardly Dog, Madeline, Totally Spies, Rugrats, and X-men.
8. Have you ever watched a NASA Space Shuttle launch? (on TV or in-person)
Actually yes! On a livestream. It wasn't launching astronauts, just equipment to the space station. But it was still really awesome! I'd love to go to the Kennedy Space Center or the one in Virginia! Space!
9. First place you'd visit if you ever went to Japan?
Uh, I'd just love to visit someday. Being serious, probably shopping areas like Tokyo or Osaka.
10. Who/What inspires your artwork?
All types of design inspires me. Lots of different colors and soft, cute things. My little sister (yeah getting all sappy), my awesome artist friends, and the mentors I've had in the design/art world.
11. Favorite fruit?
12. Have you ever gone star-gazing?
Not yet! I would like to out in the middle of nowhere someday and see the stars! Also haven't been to a planetarium yet, need to do that soon.
13. Who is your most favorite anime character?
Duck from Princess Tutu comes to mind first. I want to be as hopeful and helpful to my friends like she is. Also, I gotta mention the fabulous shark prince, Rin Matsuoka. Shark boy has my heart.
Not really going to tag anyone. But if you want to do, leave a comment and I can think of some questions!